So you end up doing everything for everyone?
What you may notice is that you’re exhausted, short-tempered and overwhelmed by all you have to do – which is usually for others.
How that shows up day to day is you end up constantly doing for other people, and sacrificing yourself.
What I want you to really understand is you are not alone.
Most people struggle with this and don’t think it’s possible to change.
But it is.
I’m Kathy Kelly and I work with professionals who want to stop putting other people first all the time and never taking time for yourselves.
Clients’ experiences in working with me include:
- Start putting yourself first because you know you’re the most important person in your life
- Let go of feeling like you have to be in charge and figure everything out
- Stand up for yourself powerfully now that you know what you want and how to ask for it
- Schedule yourself into your own life and calendar so you start taking better care of yourself
- Stop doing things out of duty or obligation now that you trust you can ask people for help